Let’s look at what makes wireless failover ideal for most businesses. With most business applications running in the cloud, any Internet downtime has an immediate impact on revenue, productivity, and customer satisfaction. However, wired internet services are susceptible to outages from construction, weather, traffic accidents, and ISP-related events. 4G/5G Internet Failover service automatically switches operational systems and connected devices to a strong wireless backup internet connection when the primary circuit fails. Whether businesses have a single site or thousands of locations, Broad Sky makes it easy to implement a failover solution to every site – even in the most remote locations.
Top 9 Reasons that Wireless Failover is the Best Choice
(1) 4G/5G wireless is a completely diverse path to the Internet for high availability.
(It won’t fail with your Primary circuit provisioned in the same trench.)
(2) Fiber-grade failover options using bonded speed technology.
Speeds up to 200 Mbps download and up to 150 Mbps upload. (varies by location)
(3) Installs in days instead of months
(4) Provides Day 1 Internet when primary circuits are delayed for on-time site launches
(5) Multi-carrier solutions ensure maximum coverage across all locations
(6) Fully configured, no-touch installations and remote support
(7) Provides a single source for management, monitoring, and real-time alerts for failover events
(8) Affordable with “No Capex” options or carrier contracts and fixed-rate pricing
(9) Cross-carrier data pooling for 5+ sites and in-house data management to prevent overages
How Wireless Failover Works
Let’s connect to set up a brief 30-minute introduction to see how Wireless Failover can add to your business continuity strategy. Reach out to Cory Communications today!