VoIP has received a lot of attention over the past few years, yet it remains largely misunderstood. We at Cory Communications believe that Hosted VoIP is key to the future of business telecommunications. The question is not “if” your business will be using it, but “when.” Chances are that you are transmitting data over the Internet already. Some of you more than others. So why pay the additional cost of telephone service when your broadband services can do both?
Adding VoIP to your existing data network has many benefits:
1. Dramatic savings on your monthly telecom expenses. The initial costs of changing your existing telephone service to VoIP is negligible compared with the monthly savings you can reap. Every office has distinct needs, so call Cory today to see how we can customize a VoIP plan into your existing infrastructure or design a new network system that incorporates both for substantial savings.
2. No equipment costs. With a hosted solution, all of your equipment is provided for you.
3. It’s Expandable. Hosted VoIP provides flexibility with on-demand services that can be turned on and off as your business needs them.
4. It’s Portable. Use your VoIP services anywhere there is a broadband connection and take your phone number with you as you travel. Do you have offices nationwide but want only one “local” exchange? VoIP can do that, reducing your long-distance fees dramatically.
4. Comes with many features. VoIP comes complete with great features–voice mail, caller ID, call forwarding, call waiting and three-way calling, to name just a few. Adds, moves and changes are amazingly easy using a Web interface.
5. Works with many applications. Telecom Expense Management, Video Conferencing, Security, … there are many ways to integrate these communications applications within your hosted solution.
Still unsure about Hosted VoIP? Need more information?
Cory Communications is here to help. Contact us and let us show you just how easy the transition is and how much you can save when you switch to Hosted VoIP.