Internet Faxing, Online Fax, E-Fax, and Cloud Fax are general names that refer to the use of the internet to send or receive faxes rather than using a traditional fax machine with a phone line. This is a secure service so your faxes are more private. Faxes are sent to e-mail versus a more public fax machine. Often documents are automatically converted to Adobe PDF and TIFF formats.
Some of the benefits of Internet Faxing include:
- Faxes come seamlessly to an email as a storable and printable file
- It’s green.
- No use of additional hardware or software.
- Store encrypted faxes online securely.
- Send and receive multiple faxes simultaneously.
- No additional telephone line is required for faxing.
- Faxes can be sent and received from cell phones, tablets and any location that has Internet access.
Want a great solution now? Try internet faxing for free!